Search

April 19, 2012

Welcome :)

Hi for the 1st time!

Good evening readers,

Welcome and thanks for reading :) I decided to start a blog to document my journey in shedding the things in my life that I feel are holding me back. Last night, I had a dream and saw myself as a much larger, unhappy person than I am right now. I decided that even though this was not a whole truth, that it very well could become a reality if I don't start making some positive changes now.

After my initial welcome post, I decided that the best approach to documenting my efforts will be to simply account my day, and include any thought or feelings that I've had in conjunction with some reminisces of my past, all the way back to childhood. In reaching my goal to improve my quality of life in all aspects, I hope more than anything that while following my posts, that you're able to take something from it that will help to improve your life; whether this be you trying a new recipe, or taking one of my thoughts and implementing it in your own life some how.

I'm just about through reading "I Got This" by the fabulous Jennifer Hudson, and this blog is also my homage to her and the journey she's living.  I was truly inspired by her thoughts and wisdom and can really relate to everything she's been through in some aspect. I felt so strongly that I decided to start the Points Plus system today to help me deal with my food issues. I did a lot of research and this seems to be exactly what they say: put in the work and effort and you will see results. No BS, no gimmicks. I thoroughly enjoy simplicity in major life changes- we all have enough complicated in our lives already don't we?

I think that by keeping a written record of my experiences, it will be therapeutic to my day and will also make me accountable to myself and all of you. I welcome any feedback, whether it be positive or negative. I look forward to hearing from you as the weeks and months come and go. If you find reading this to be helpful, all I ask is that you share it with someone whom you think will benefit in an effort to pay it forward.

Peace and love everyone- looking forward to the start of a huge change!

Leo



No comments:

Post a Comment